Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Comments and an Apology to NonBlogger Members

Tonight I read a post on Aunty Agony commented on that post, stating that she had come to the same realization, and she was kind enough to say how she fixed it. So, I went and corrected the settings, and now everyone should be able to comment. I'm always glad to get feedback from anyone who reads here, and I'm very sorry if any of you had thoughts to share and were unable to do so. My friend Sue started her blog so that she could comment here, but I didn't know there was a way to make it so that you don't have to have a Blogger account or even a password. Anyway, it's all fixed now, so please keep reading (and get to posting! LOL)

5 comments:

AngelBrat said...

Thank you very much to Spankboss for responding to my email and re-linking me!

Anonymous said...

Tracy Its about time you figured this out. I am very proud of you, not only for your blog, but you also did a nice job on the bedroom. You just might get some fun spankings this weekend if you keep it up! Love Nick

AngelBrat said...

Please imagine the big, stupid, horny grin on my face.

I love you, honey!

AngelBrat said...

tennesseeguy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to get a user name and password. I appreciate your feedback!

Explore Community said...

Tracy,
What ever you did seems to have done the trick! Nice to see more people posting here.

Thanks for mentioning me!

Hi to Nick!

Hope you both have a lovely weekend :)