Brat Paddle
Joannie posted a link to her friend John's site over on her blog. He makes lovely leather paddles, and this is the one that really caught my eye. Unfortunately his prices are a bit beyond my range right now, but the work looks really well done, and I'm sure would be worth the investment. 
6 comments:
I have a couple of John's implements... actually I'm the original owner of the 'strap' he has on his site. The prices aren't easy, but the workmanship is amazing!!!
It really does look like quality work. Maybe Joannie would like to pass Buster around. LOL!
Buster can be fun when used for play, but it is a serious implement when used for a punishment spanking. I'm sitting very easy today due to Buster.
John's work is quality, and I can tell you for an absolute fact that the very first paddle I got from him several years ago, looks like brand new. It is the small rose paddle, and it is just as beautiful now as it was on the day it arrived, and trust me, it's been used lots for play and for punishment. If I had to pick one implement that is my favorite, it would win hands down. John's work is not cheap, it is pure quality, and that is reflected in the price. I do not mind paying well for something that I know is going to last forever... In fact, those paddles will long outlast my butt! WEG
huggs,
Joannie
Sigh...maybe someday, if I'm very, very good, I'll get one for my birthday. It looks like it would be an amazing piece...
Joannie, After of year of use, my darling bride of 32 years also really likes the small rose paddle too. It is her favorite paddle, and that is saying a lot. I like the quality of John's work very much.
Wouldn't it be nice if Cosmopolitan would add getting a small rose paddle on it's list of "to do" things for a new bride preparing for her wedding?
That would certainly make me renew my subscription!
Post a Comment